Free WMI Monitor is a free software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-05. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Setting up WMI monitoring for your Windows servers and apps can be time consuming and tedious. Ready to take the guesswork out of determining which WMI counters to use for applications like Microsoft Active Directory and SharePoint? Want to look like an application expert without sifting through boring WMI tutorials?
SolarWinds free WMI Monitor is the answer. This new free tool makes it easy to monitor your Windows applications and servers and gives you amazing insight into real-time performance with a slick desktop dashboard.
With WMI Monitor, you can monitor virtually any application. Choose from pre-built application templates in the tool or explore templates created and posted on thwack by the SolarWinds community of more than 20,000 network engineers. You can also create your own custom templates and share them with one click to help supercharge our free tools!
WMI Monitor Highlights:
- Monitor real-time performance metrics on any Windows server or application
- Leverage a large selection of pre-built and community generated application templates
- Modify or design your own application templates with the built-in WMI browser
- Share your application templates with the world - one click posts your template to thwack , the SolarWinds community site
- Use the application templates from WMI Monitor with Orion Application Performance Monitor if you need to monitor multiple applications or require more powerful monitoring
Free WMI Monitor (version 1.0) has a file size of 62.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 149 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.